Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Start charting your future...


For the last two days, I was thinking about naming my new company and my new blog. I browsed through a number of websites about how to name your company, what are the pitfalls to avoid and the need for differentiation. In the process I came across this name "Charting Future" as the title for my blog.

I think its close to a perfect name (as I believe that perfection can never be achieved) for a blog aimed at solving the puzzle called Stock Market. For most of us, individual investors and small investors, equity market has always been a black box that can be used only after the plane has already crashed. As they say:

"The only way to forecast the future is to create it"

And I went ahead to create it. Charting Future stands for creating future, that you wish to see. Apart from this, 'charting' also refers to the stock charts used for technical analysis and 'future', in one way or the other, is related to the futures and options segment of stock market.

Hey, first of all, heartiest welcome to all of you and I hope you might find it stimulating and intellectually challenging to interact at this forum.

Just forgot to mention the purpose of this blog. I think its related to equity research and aimed at finding out better ways to profit from the market. I am putting efforts to make it incredibly helpful to individual and small investors, who does not have a dedicated and responsible financial advisor.

Cheers


Disclaimer: Stock market is subject to risk. We are not responsible for any loss or profit associated with stocks mentioned on this site by us. Under no circumstances will we be held liable for losses incurred due to information presented anywhere on the site. Please do your own research before establishing an equity/ derivatives position in a company. The articles on this site are not written by a registered investment advisor. The author may or may not be holding a position in companies that are being analyzed. More likely than not, the author will have an interest in the stock mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment